- PRAY – all day every day!!!
- CBD Oil – One drop
- Essiac Tea (brewed) – 1/4 cup of brewed tea mixed with 1/4 cup of water*
- Organic Wheat Grass Powder – 2 scoops mixed with 1/4 cup of water*
- Reliv Classic Dietary Supplement – 2 scoops mixed with 8 oz. of water. Taken 3 times a day
- LunaRich X Capsules – 4 capsules taken 3 times a day (12 pills total)
- Garden of Life Meal Replacements – taken when I don’t have an appetite
- Multivitamin – 1 capsule in the morning
- Vitamin B12 – 1 capsule in the morning
- Vitamin C – 2 capsules in the morning
- Vitamin D3 – 1 capsule in the morning
- Vitamin E – 1 capsule in the morning
- Turmeric Curcumin – 3 capsules in the morning
- Milk Thistle – 1 capsule in the morning (only taken the days I take Fenbendazole and/or Mebendazole)
- Essiac Tea Capsules – 2 capsules in the evening
- Spirulina – 6 capsules in the morning but only when I feel I need them
- Chlorella – 2 capsules in the morning
- Fenbendazole – 1 packet mixed with 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil in the morning
- Mebendazole – 1 capsule in the morning (alternate with Doxycycline, one month on one and one month on the other)
- Doxycycline – 1 pill in the morning (alternate with Mebendazole, one month on one and one month on the other)
- Metformin – 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening
- Atorvastatin – 1 pill in the evening
- Aloe Vera Juice w/ Sea Salt – 1 oz. mixed with 1/8 tsp. of Sea Salt every morning and evening
- Zrytec – 1 pill in the morning
- Loratadine – 1 pill in the evening
- Nexium – 1 capsule in the morning (currently weaning off of)***
- Pepcid AC – 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening (will stop once off of the Nexium)***
- 40-50 mg of THC Gummy’s and RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) – taken before bed
- Meditate – 15-20 minutes every day or as often as you can
- Dry Brushing – 1-2 times a week
- Sauna – 15-20 minutes up to 3 times a week
- Massages – every 2 weeks
- Exercise – 3-4 times a week
- Therapy – sometimes weekly, some times every 2 weeks
- Juicing** – see below for more detail
- Essential Oils – every day all day!!!
My chemo is an Oxidant. Most of my supplements are Anti-Oxidants. Therefore I stop taking most of the supplements the day before chemo and I don’t start back taking them until two days after my treatment. I usually have my treatments on a Friday. I go in for a two hour infusion of Leucovorin. Once that is done I get what is called a “push” of 5FU. After that they connect a lovely ball that looks like a lemon to me but is actually more 5FU. I wear that home inside of a fanny pack for 46 hours. I disconnect myself on Sunday. Friday is considered day 1 of my treatment. Sunday would be my day 3 and the day I finish up. I start back on all of my supplements on Wednesday, day 6, because I count Monday and Tuesday as the 2 days I have to wait before I start taking everything again. If you wonder why I do it this way it’s because a nurse worked with me to make sure I wasn’t taking too many Anti-Oxidants. Too many Anti-Oxidants can make my “Oxidant” type chemo less effective. The supplements I don’t take during the above time frame are in bold.
* This flu season I decided to take my brewed Essiac Tea and Wheat Grass every morning and every evening. The winter of 2018-2019 I kept getting fevers. I was hoping doubling up this year would help. I’ve been doing this since 11/2019 and so far I have only had one fever. I don’t double up during days 0-5 of my chemo cycle. My Oncologist approved for me to take it once a day during my treatment.
** Juicing. Oh boy! In the beginning I was juicing spinach, kale, parsley, papaya, green apples, celery, and carrots. I even tried some ginger. It was becoming to be way too much of a chore and I had very little energy. After awhile I stopped and started only juicing carrots and celery, but separately. I was drinking 16 oz. of each every morning. After I signed up with the Care Oncology Clinic I stopped juicing carrots. My Oncologist with them suggested I stop juicing carrots because I was consuming a large amount of sugar. He recommended I eat them instead so I won’t consume so much sugar. I don’t really like fruit and although fruit is healthy for you it still contains its own natural sugars which can still be too much when you are trying to fight cancer. I have always felt annoyed with myself for not liking fruit. I mean, put some raw broccoli in front of me alongside some apples, pineapple, oranges and I will choose the broccoli over all of it. At least I love my veggies!!! I was juicing daily. Now I have decided to only juice on days 6-10 after a chemo treatment. Juicing every day was reeking havoc on my gut so I had to stop. Now I only drink celery juice. I drink it on an empty stomach and I wait 20 minutes before I consume anything else.
*** At the advice of my COC oncologist, I am currently weaning myself off of Nexium and Pepcid AC. The goal is to control my GERD without it. I am instead drinking Aloe Vera Juice mixed with Sea Salt, avoiding foods that trigger my GERD, and I don’t eat after 6:30 PM.